Quick way of making a dessert when alone at home.
Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake
Single serve of chocolate cake made in microwave for 1 minute.
|Recipes from Mug Brownie.|
- 4 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water or milk
- Follow the instructions from website.
- We use microwave proof ceramic bowl instead of mug and cook for one minute to one and half minute in microwave at high setting.
- Serve by itself, custard, whipping cream or ice cream.
- For cakey texture, replace the plain flour with self-raising flour.